Write a 3000 word case study report that researched the following case study.
The 24/7 Telstra app and crowdsupport platform have revolutionised how Telstra relates to its customers.
At the forefront of societal and economic change, telecommunications and media companies sit squarely in the ‘Short fuse, Big bang’ quadrant of Deloitte’s Digital Disruption Map.
In 2010, the company knew it had to extend its origins as a conservative engineering culture to a fast-paced digital one. Telstra Digital was formed.
Sourcing some of the best digital talent in the market, its critical mass now comprises one of the biggest and best digital teams in the country.
Its move to a one platform and unified approach to information architecture was game-changing.
Successes include the Telstra 24×7 smartphone and tablet apps which deliver customer control to its 1.5 million regular users in the palm of their hands. Its CrowdSupport community is another channel through which Telstra has revolutionised the way it relates to, and services its customers.
Assessment 3 ICT710 weighting 40%
To write a report outlining the ethical implications of changes that have occurred in a business due to digital innovation and to identify how competitive advantage can be maintained.
Executive Summary: (1 page)
1. Background. You must be brief and to the point (about 1 page). Use your own words – you mustn’t just reproduce the case here.
2. Framework for analysis – decide on and use an appropriate framework for analysis
3. Assessment of the ethical consequences of moving to a digital firm. Your assessment must consider IT governance issues and what technologies can be used to achieve and maintain a competitive advantage. Your assessment must be supported by concepts and other material from the literature (text, readings, etc.).
4. Recommendations. Provide recommendations on your assessment. You must convince management to adopt your recommendations (i.e. ‘sell’ them to management).
6. References. At the end of your report, you must provide a list of all cited references (using correct Harvard referencing style) (at least 5).
7. Presentation. Grammar, punctuation, expression and presentation must be of a high standard.
Contact us Assignmenthelpdesk12@gmail.com/+447379233413